Since 1984, the FRAPP in collaboration with the cooperative insurance company The Cooperators set up group insurance coverage specifically designed for the member fishermen of the FRAPP.
The following coverage is currently offered:
- Basic life insurance (fisherman, spouse and children)
- Optional group life insurance (for spouse or children)
- Accidental death or dismemberment insurance
- Disability insurance
- Supplementary health insurance
- Dental benefits
- Serious illness coverage
- Year-round coverage
- Individual/family plan
Online service available to all insured persons.
Consult and manage your claims online easily by registering at: Clic Avantages pour les participants au régime d'assurance collective .
This online personalized and secure service allows you to do the following:
- find all the information you may need on your group insurance benefits;
- print claim forms;
- set up direct payment of your benefits payments into your bank account;
- check the status of your medical or dental claim;
- know the dates when you will be entitled to claim your next dental exam repayment or a new pair of glasses (if required), etc.
For all questions or to obtain further information on our program, please contact Andrée Guignard-Paulin, at 506-336-1419.